ALL PASSPORT EXPEDITING HAS BEEN SUSPENDED SINCE MARCH 2020, WE HAVE NO ETA ON WHEN THIS PROGRAM WILL RESUME
Passport Expediting in Pasadena, CA
Get a New or Renewal Passport With One Business Day Processing
Getting ready for your big overseas vacation next week and just realized your passport is expired? We can help!
Post Pack & Ship turns the often complicated and daunting passport application process into a refreshingly simple and hassle-free experience. You can count on our friendly, experienced staff to help you get your expedited passport on time so that you don't have to worry about missing important international trips.
We can renew a passport in as little as 1 business day. We also offer other processing times ranging from 3 business days to 10 business days to serve a variety of needs.
|1 Business Day
||($575.00)* 1 business day turnaround. Subject to Availability
|2 Business Days
||($475.00)*- Subject to Availability
|3 Business Days
||($375.00)*- Subject to Availability
|5 Business Days
||($295.00)* - NEW PASSPORTS MUST USE THIS OR A QUICKER OPTION
|10 Business Days
||($225.00)* (For adult renewals only)
*Fee does NOT include the U.S. State Department fee for $170 for adults and $140 for children, FedEx Express Fees back & forth & passport photos.
Things to Bring
To help expedite your passport please bring the following:
- Your expired/old passport
- A copy of your travel papers (Plane ticket receipt, company letter asking you to travel, etc)
- A blank check so you can pay the government fee
- Passport Photo (We can do it here!)
- Birth Certificate or Naturalization Papers (NEW PASSPORT ONLY and MUST BE ORIGINALS!)
- If your name has changed since your last passport, you must bring in the ORIGINAL government documents showing the change (ie. marriage license, court order, etc.)
- I'm applying for a new passport. Are you like the post office, can you validate the application there? No, unfortunately we are not. You must visit a valid passport acceptance facility for new passports.
- So can you expedite new passports? How would that work since you can't validate the passport application? Yes, we can from 1 business day to 5 business days. You would first appear here and we would complete the application along with a letter of authorization to act on your behalf. After, you would go to the Passport Acceptance Facility (ie. Post Office). The key is that you come to us first before going to a passport acceptance facility.
- My passport has expired can you renew it? Yes, as long as it has expired within 5 years and you were over 16 years old when it was issued. There are some caveats, so give us a call and we can talk it through.
- Do I need to make an appointment? No! Just come on in during business hours and we can help you out.
- My book is damaged can you help me? No, we can't do this. You need to deal with the US Passport Offices directly.
- I need additional pages in my book, can you do this? Unfortunately, we can't do this you need to deal with the US Passport Offices directly.
- How can I help move the process along quicker? We recommend that you complete the application on-line (the application must be typed and issued with a barcode) and bring it on in. The link is below, don't worry about the end when it asks for price or speed, just choose anything since we are going to handle the process for you.
To help expedite the filing, please complete the application on-line and bring it in with you: